Isaiah 41:10 - "Do not fear, for I am with you; do not
anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I
will help you, surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand."
Spiritual exhaustion can be so liberating or it can likewise
be very debilitating. Once we come to the conclusion there is no way we can
save our loved ones, or pay the mortgage and the car loan this month, or be
reconciled to a friend who’s become embittered against us, or be set free from
our besetting sin – then God can step in. That is, if we allow Him. Hope is the
catalyst that propels us toward God's solution. Conversely, hopelessness leads
to spiritual and eventual physical suicide. When we trust in God – when all
else has failed – the dynamic of hope is energized which brings the miracle.
May we never abort what God is about to do in our lives by
giving up on Him. Know this … He will never give up on us. He is mighty to
save, beloved of God!

No comments:
Post a Comment