Acts 19:15 - "And the evil spirit answered and said to them, 'I recognize Jesus, and I know about Paul, but who are you?'”
To be known in hell is like being awarded the Congressional Medal of Honor of Heaven. Such spiritual rectitude shows that we are surrendered to Christ and are causing great defeats to the hellish realm.
What would it take for us to likewise be known in hell? We often excuse ourselves from this consideration, stating we are no Jesus or Paul. However, Paul was but a man like us who gave up His life in extraordinary fashion. In his own words he stated, "I am a nobody" (I Corinthians 12:11).
To the degree of our identification with Christ, will be the degree of our notoriety in hell. To the degree of our compromise with the world, will be the degree of relief from Satan and his minions.

No comments:
Post a Comment